Tuesday 19 March 2013

What Do you Wanna Do?

People who know what I'm studying always seem to ask me:

"What do you want to do when you're done school?" 

Now, I've always been a go with the flow kind of person, but isn't it better that way? I don't want to make plans for the future when anything could happen. However, I always thought it would be ideal to combine my favourite things together to guarantee my lifelong happiness. One thing I'm passionate about is video games. I'm that girl that loses it when game releases are pushed back, and as someone who also likes to illustrate, I naturally fall in love with concept art and the story and atmosphere behind everything. In a perfect world, I would work for a gaming magazine. That way I could always be in the know about new games, and be designing at the same time. In a euphoric world, I would own a gaming magazine, as well as illustrate concept art for video games of the future. I'm getting way too excited about this, I should really stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment