Wednesday 20 March 2013

Job Application

Though I am still a student, I'm currently in line for a job offering for a full time graphic designer for my school. I thought I would share the process as it goes, and see what becomes of it. So far the job description was presented to us by a student life representative, and we were told to send in a resume and cover letter.

I had never written a cover letter before, as all of the jobs I've had were simply through connections. But with a little help I got through that one. Phew. With that out of the way, I designed a graphic designer-type resume and handed it in to the secretary at the student life desk.

So far no one else, including myself has heard back from the student life office as of yet, but I will keep you updated, as I still have to put a portfolio together and present it to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment