Tuesday 19 March 2013

New Photoshop Function

As a photoshop user/junkie, I was ecstatic to find out that there was a new photoshop trick in town. You can now share your screen with other people while you're working. This makes it possible to have live tutorials around the world, and you can invite anyone to join you who has an acrobat.com account. I'm beyond excited about this, seeing as I am a photoshop enthusiast, and when other people struggle with it or hate on it, I always want to help them out, considering I know it's potential and all that it can do when you use it properly.

This can also be an invaluble teaching tool. I assume one would be able to set up a photoshop class and only invite the "students" into the seminar. This allows anyone with an internet connection to learn, or collaborate over distances that would otherwise make it difficult.

In short, this is amazing. I'll let you know when I'm raking it in.

To do this, go to Choose File>Share my screen>log in

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment