Thursday 18 October 2012

Why I'm Single

Being single for the past 3 and a half years, I'm the butt of my own jokes. But when I stumbled upon a list of 50 reasons to not date a graphic designer, I had to share the top 10 on this list.

1. They drink and eat all kinds of weird shit just because they like the packaging.

2.  They ask your opinion about everything but  they do whatever they want.

3. You will spend the day brainstorming.

4. They read comics.

5. They can’t go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.

6. They see CMYK and RGB like Neo sees the Matrix.

7. They are always sleepy because they work 24/7.

8. They hate Comic Sans with the same passion they love Helvetica.

9. Everything becomes something other than what it really is: cards as tickets, cards as …

10. You will never understand their gifts.

I am guilty of all these things. Come at me, boys.   

No comments:

Post a Comment