Wednesday 28 November 2012

Snapshot

I just want to take this opportunity to say that I am glad that we learn so many different aspects of design in school. One of the subjects I'm more appreciative of is photography. We don't have to be amazing at it, but sometimes we get great shots that we're very proud of. It also make sit easier for us to establish what we want in photos from photographers we hire in the future.

It makes sure that I don't use these kinds of photos (or take them).
This photo may be endearing, and in focus, but I would never use this for print of any kind. It may not be completely obvious to everyone, and that's fine. This is why I'm glad we learn photography, so we can aspire and push ourselves to take pictures like this.






This photo is much more workable. Represents the innocence of the children in a candid moment, with beautiful focus and contrast between the girls and the background make it an overall beautiful photo.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment