Thursday 29 November 2012

New Idea?

I was on the bus the other day, and I noticed a business card on the ground. It was designed nicely, but I had absolutely no desire to go to their site or check out their work. Why? I feel lke there is a step missing in between where people are informed of a person's works, and actually following through with checking them out. I went to FanExpo a few years back, and acquired a significant amount of business cards from the artst's alley section, which was one of my favourite places to go. But to this day I have never checked out any artist I did not already know, despite being excited at the time. I'm not sure how to solve the problem exactly, but maybe we should have a different way of showing our work that is more to-the-point perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment