Friday 16 November 2012

Infographic

Seeing as I'm a stumbleupon junkie, I thought I would share some of the things I've found, and as I was stumbling one day, I found a series of infographics, which I realized where very effective for relaying information in a designed fashion. Realistically speaking, that is what designers do right? We relay a certain message while making it look nice.


This particular infographic is about colour psychology, which-as a designer- I have to know in order to properly relay a message. If you were to give me a lecture about colour psychology, chances are my drool would be on my chair before you turn the projector on. Communicating ideas in a more interesting way makes me more inclined to invest in it (I'm a terrible student, I know). 

Image from google

No comments:

Post a Comment